Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summer Reading Linky Party!

I'm linking up with Marie from The Hands-On Teacher in First for a little summer reading par-tay!
Hmmm...What's on my summer reading list????


I do want to read this.  It was sent to me by one of my friends from home before I got married.  Then Scott and I went to a marriage conference and it was a recommended read!  Woo Hoo!

I met this young lady (randomly) and was so inspired by her story.  She had so much strength.  When she told me she was an author, I immediately went out and bought her book.  I'll finally be able to read it this summer.


Tara from Little Minds at Work and Lindsey from A Year of Many Firsts are doing a book study this summer.  This is one skill that I really want to improve on for the next school year!

And lastly...
I never even finished the first one!  Is that terrible?  I just never had time!  Now they are making the movie and I want to read them all before it comes out.  What's all the fuss about???

So Link Up!  What's your summer read?




2 comments:

  1. I feel kinda trashy that the only one of those books I have read or even heard of is Fifty Shades...haha! I only read the first, it's pretty darn steamy! Im intrigued by your text on close reading...maybe I'll join in on the fun!
    Erin
    http://parcconline.org/sites/parcc/files/PARCCSampleItems_MATH-Literacy_Grade5ItemsFinal.pdf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin - The only reason why I started and didn't finish that book is because I started reading it on a flight to Italy...right next to my parents!! My dad asked me why I was squirmin'! You have a little happy, happy comin your way in a few days!

      Delete