As I read Jennifer from Rowdy In First Grade's confession, I too, realized that sometimes I do those things and just keep it to myself.
1. I'm REALLY bad at checking emails. Sometimes I go for days and someone will say, "Did you get that email about...?"
2. I've been especially bad about checking emails because I always seem to get one from my favorite person.
3. I have a fractions assessment that has been sitting in my bag for three weeks. They've been graded, but that's about as far as it's gone.
4. I'm so sick talking about "GROWTH"
5. The DIBELS assessment makes me crazy and keeps me awake at night.
6. Today, I said three times, "Get your reading notebooks and meet me on the floor." Someone asked if they needed their notebooks. I had a temper tantrum in my head.
7. The expectation for sticker stories is you use one sticker per page. One of my students used 31. I had a temper tantrum. For real.
8. I have homework papers that haven't been checked since January.
I could go on...but I think it's best not to...
Link up! It's better to just get it off your chest.