Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I'm Blog Hoppin!

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin for a New Year's resolution linky party!  I never make New Year's resolutions because I can't seem to keep them.  Maybe this will help...

Today's inspiration is Fun and Family.

My dad has ALWAYS stressed the importance of family.  And the older he gets, the more emotional he gets about it.
He recently bought a house on Big Pine Key in Florida so that all the family could gather and spend time together.

My brother was able to come home from Texas to spend time with the family (finally!)


Most of our family time consists of some kind of weaponry and the killing of animals...but I wouldn't have it any other way :)


My sister got married two years ago and has had a baby...and our family continues to grow.



And now that Scott and I are engaged, we have talked about our own little family (not for a while anyway.)  For right now, we have one four-legged child named Rosco.

When we get married in April, my entire family is planning on have a family union around the wedding.
Lord, help us all!
So I guess for day 1, my resolution for Fun and Family would be to savor the times I have with them, because living in North Carolina means those times are few and far between!



No comments:

Post a Comment