Thursday, January 2, 2014

Crafting and Creating Inspiration!

Today's Blog Hoppin is all about crafting and creating.  Two things I LUUUVVV to do!  My favorite store would be Michael's for sure!  I love making silly and ridiculous things for my classroom - but hey, my kids love it!  And since my fiance bought me a Silhouette, it's been crafting nonstop!

I found these little tin pails at the Dollar Store and added snowflakes to them.  I plan on using them to hold center cards.

I have also used my Silhouette to make gifts for my bridesmaids for my April wedding...
I'm able to do glass etching and made these sweet little wine glasses with the girls' monograms on them.

And I made these hangers for the girl's to hang their dresses on.

And maybe these are a little cheesy, but I thought a cutesy little jewelry tray with their monograms were a good idea.

So that's it, short and sweet today!  What do you do to craft?  I got some REALLY cute ideas from Cara Carroll over at First Grade Parade ...looks like another trip to Michael's!

3 comments:

  1. I love the wine glasses you made! Such a cute idea! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! How exciting!
    -Alisha
    Missing Tooth Grins

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me to get cracking with the use of my Silhouette! I LOVE the wine glasses and snowflake buckets!

    Thanks for sharing them and linking up with Blog Hoppin!

    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the wine glasses. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete