Thursday, December 5, 2013

Random Acts of Kindness...



Y'all - look at this sweet note I got in my box today!  I have no idea who it's from, but it just made my week!  I thought, "Now this is someone who is really trying to spread random acts of kindness.  And it's funny that I got it today because I am working on my students spreading random acts of kindness as well.  I got the idea from Judy at Kindertastic...
She has the printable right there for free!  Just put em in a cute jar - it's a really big help for those three weeks before Christmas break when the kids are at each other's throats!

Now this is a funny story.  One of my students was searching through a text looking for nouns and adjectives.  He had the hardest time finding the adjectives and he was getting upset and frustrated.  I told him "Honey, when you have trouble doing something, that means I have to STOP.  GO BACK.  AND RETEACH!"  (I even have a little dance that goes with the chant.)  He stood there for a moment and looked and me and said, "So it's YOUR fault that I don't know adjectives."  Crap.  I went home immediately after school and made yet another sort for my whole group lesson.

This sort along with others I am making for a Christmas pack.  I'll get it done...someday!  Until then I'm just making stuff as I go!


And lastly, I just had to post this...it's from Thanksgiving in Florida.  I just love my handsome boys!  And my goofy niece...there are no words.

Don't forget to spread YOUR random act of kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment