Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Linky Parrtaaay! Get yer shop on y'all!

I've linked up with Hope at 2nd Grade Shenanigans for a Christmas shopping linky party!  Whoop Whoop!  What girl doesn't love to spend a little money!  Although I haven't done much shopping lately due to my April wedding, I do dream of pretty things.  My best friend always says, "If it's shiny, smells good, or tastes sweet, I want it!"  Gotta love my girl Betty!



Well, lets see...

I don't have a cool watch...and I'm always using my phone to check the time (I swear I'm not using it!!!)  And I like this Kate Spade :)...


And I am LOVING these vests from Marley Lilly!
Maybe one with my newlywed initial on it??

I think these necklaces are really cool...ahhh...miss Florida :(

And maybe some new smell good :)


Scott is so hard to shop for!  If he wants something, he just goes out and buys it!  This is something goofy I saw and thought he'd like...
It's a cutting board!  He does most of the cooking anyway!

And he mentioned my dad having a really nice pocket knife...I know my dad collects Hen and Rooster.
If all else fails, there's always Dick's Sporting Goods!



I REALLY NEED a new listening center!



But WANT my own laminating machine!

I don't know which laminating machines are good - if anyone has any suggestions, let me know!


I have been making these NONSTOP with my Cameo.  I got the idea off of pinterest - have have turned out so stankin' cute!

For the 'rents...another creation I plan on executing with my Silhouette.
Pinterest idea!!



What's on YOUR Christmas wish list?


No comments:

Post a Comment