Thursday, September 10, 2015

Interactive Math Walls (Making the most of "calendar time")

We are required by our county to practice certain math skills EVERY DAY.  Good Lord!  Seriously! How are we supposed to cover these skills but keep it at 7 minutes!?!
I wanted my students to get as much as they could out of a VERY short amount of time.  So I created an interactive math wall that my students can use at their fingertips!














As you can see, this is a LOT for my students to cover in a very short amount of time.  BUT, we are in the seventh week of school and my students are FLYING through these activities.  They are learning more and more as we progress through the year and they are growing their number sense by the day!  
What kinds of things do y'all do for calendar time?

No comments:

Post a Comment