Sunday, October 26, 2014

Peek at my Week Plans!

Having Halloween on a Friday can be a good thing or a bad thing.  The good thing is that it's on a Friday and all the craziness happens on Friday and you can go home and forget about it.  The bad thing is that your little friends KNOW its on a Friday and they talk about it all week and then get more and more excited as the week goes on.  I have an observation tomorrow.  Pray for my soul.

I'm linking up with DeeDee Wills for Peek at My Week.
And these plans are just that - a PEEK.  There is in no way that these plans are limited to what we do in any given school day.  I'm sure y'all will agree.  Now, this is my first rodeo so if I did it right, click on the plans and it will take you to viewer.  Then you can click on the pictures and it will take you straight to the resources.  Someone do me a favor and let me know if I didn't do it right.  Thanks!




Yes, that is Reagan Tunstall's SEPTEMBER math journal pack.  But we tracked out and had a three week fall break so I wanted to finish that pack :)



Have y'all ever read this book??  It is so stankin' cute and it teaches a really good lesson.  This little rabbit goes to a carrot field and steals carrots and then the carrots start to haunt him.  I have it in the listening to reading center for Daily 5 and my friends LOVE it.
Have a great week y'all and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment