Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Sale Linky Party!!!


I LOVE teacher appreciation week!  It's like Christmas!!
I'm linking up with these fabulous teachers to show some great products that we all could use!


Below are some products that I have on sale that I just can't live without in my classroom.
I have just about every kind of word problem available in this pack.  It starts out pretty simple in the beginning of the year and grows in rigor.  My students do one every morning for seat work and we take a few minutes to go over it.  
#wesorockwordproblems

2. First Grade Phonics for Interactive Notebooks is something I use as interventions.  I have 2 friends that still struggle with CVCE words (bless their hearts) so this pack really helps practice those skills in small group.

Playdough.  Enough said.

Since I have started making these packs my students have had so much fun at Work on Writing.  I would have to say that writing a letter is a favorite across the class.

Make sure you check out My Silly Firsties for some other teachers with fabulous resources!


No comments:

Post a Comment