Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mother's Day Gift Idea

I KNOW Mother's Day is this weekend but these little prezzie's were too stankin cute to not talk about!  So I figured I'd post it to help you keep them in mind for next year :)

Every year I pull out this "MOM" sign.  I have used it for MANY things and other teachers like to borrow it too.  I got the letters from Michael's and hot glued them together.  Then I sprayed it pink.  My students stand in front of the overhead screen and I snap their pic.

I found these wooden pieces at Michaels for $.39 a piece.  With your teacher discount it brings them down to about $.33 a piece (yes, my husband ACTUALLY did the math for this one.  he loved that they were so cheap!) 
Have your friends paint those bad boys...
Then you cut around the pic and Modge-Podge it onto the wood.
Then when it dries, add a magnet to the back and a precious bow.
Put them in a little cellophane bag, tie it up with some raffia, add a darling tag, and you are done!
They turned out so precious!  

Don't forget to call your mommies on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment