Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Teachers are Heros Sale and March Work on Writing Freebies!

There's a BIG SALE going on tomorrow that you don't wanna miss!!!
Clipart: Melonheadz 
Font: KG


One of my newest products that my friends are loving is their new Work on Writing activities for March!
I have to admit, after the buzz of Valentine's Day, I had to change it out and put something new up.  I'm so ready for Spring, so a change in my writing center had to be done!
I created word wall words that centered around my writing prompts.  I included St. Patrick's Day, weather, and plants and gardening.
I found the clothespins, ribbon and garland at Michael's.  I am not allowed to walk into that store for a very long time.  My husband added up my expenses for the month and let's just say he wasn't happy.  I just can't NOT go in there and NOT buy fun stuff!!! 
 You can get the word wall cards HERE FOR FREE!
My friends sometimes enjoy doing different activities at Work on Writing.  I made these little booklets for them to use when they aren't in the mood for prompts.
They simply choose a word from the wall, draw a pic and put it in a sentence.
You can get the booklets HERE FOR FREE!
My writing center is just a cozy little corner with not much space...
So that is why I keep my writing prompts on a ring for easy removal. 
Many of my friends take them off the hook and move to a cozy spot in the room where they would like to sit and work.
This writing pack includes several different writing paper options.  I chose this one so that my friends can get their thinking going with a little illustration at the top.

Your Work on Writing center is SURE to be a hit with all these fun writing options!  The best thing about it???  Once it's done, it's done FOR THE WHOLE MONTH!
Super easy to assemble!  Super fun once it's done!

Don't forget to mark your calendars to join in on the big sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment